David's List - 2004
Remember these are just suggestions for anyone needing ideas --
any ideas you have are welcome.
1. Linked ring puzzles, extra difficult
2. Gift Certificate -- Walmart or Target or Lowes or Home Depot or JC Penney
or Acadamey Sports or Half.com
3. Rechargeable flashlight (normal or small size with wall plug that flips up
to charge -- no cord)
4. Jeans - Levis 560 jeans, size 33x32, or Arizona Jeans Big Ring Denim
relaxed fit jeans, 33X32
racket - inexpensive oversized aluminum
6. Real Estate Development books I want (check Half.com or Amazon.com
to see if a reasonably priced one is available at the moment -- they come and
go): "Real Estate Development Workbook and Manual" by Howard A.
Zuckerman and George D. Blevins; "Professional Real Estate Development" by Richard B. Peiser (2003
edition); "Residential Land Development Practices: A Textbook on Developing Land
into Finished Lots" by David E. Johnson
7. Any or none of the above, and/or ideas you have are great as well.
Back to Family Christmas Wish Lists
| David and Sue's Home Page