David's List - 2005
Remember these are just suggestions for anyone needing ideas --
any ideas you have are welcome.
- Linked ring puzzles, medium to extra difficult or severe. In
"Uncle's Puzzles" line I already have Grand Wizzard, The Ladder,
Pentagon, and The Ring. You can do a google.com search on Uncle's
puzzles. Or look for other lines -- I like the really tough ones for
myself, but I like the easier ones, too, as they make good introductory
puzzles for kids who come to our house (or adults who have been drinking).
- Gift Certificate -- Walmart or Target or Lowes or Home Depot or JC Penney
or Acadamey Sports or Half.com
- Rechargeable flashlight (normal or small size with wall plug that flips up
to charge -- no cord)
- Real Estate Development books I want (check Half.com or Amazon.com
to see if a reasonably priced one is available at the moment -- they come and
go): "Professional Real Estate Development" by Richard B. Peiser (2003
edition); "Residential Land Development Practices: A Textbook on Developing Land
into Finished Lots" by David E. Johnson
- Books by Orson Scott Card: "The Worthing Saga" and
- Books by Greg Iles: Mortal Fear, The Quiet Game, Blood Memory, Black
Cross, or Spandau Phoenix
- Books by Robert Newton Peck: "A Day No Pigs Would Die"
and "Soup" (the first in the Soup series)
- Any or none of the above, and/or ideas you have are great as well.
Back to Family Christmas Wish Lists
| David and Sue's Home Page