Nancy's List - 2005
event that anyone is interested in lists here goes my Christmas list:
- A small swiss army knife, mine fell out of my purse and is mia, I use
it all the time. Just a small simple one with a knife, a can opener,
bottle opener and small scissors would be great. I have indeed used the
saw on my oldest one to help cut a Christmas tree when we forgot the
- A simple one pot style cookbook
- I always love gift certificates, they are little bonus gifts that I
can ponder for a long time
- A moderate difficulty piano book any style, although most of my books
are classical and some ragtime
- Good books, especially on Antartic exploration/the age of exploration,etc.
- Donate a portion of my gift to a worthy cause, that would be great too
- I always love fun jewelry, etc.
Back to Family Christmas Wish Lists
| David and Sue's Home Page